Once again, a collection of links and interesting bits to fill your weekend reading sessions right up!
- Responsive design done right.
- Michael Angeles has been posting IA goodness for a long time. Here he shares Cotton Bureau Off-Canvas Checkout. Love it.
- Advice on Life and Creative Integrity from Calvin and Hobbes Creator Bill Watterson.
- Interesting appointment scheduling app from the team at Objective HTML. Check out TimeBlocker.
- Very excited by this. I used Upcoming a lot back in the day.
- I wanted App.net to do well, and I signed up early on to help support it. But when it came time to renew, I decided against it. Looks like I wasn’t the only one. Glad it isn’t dying completely though.
- Command Line Tools for Frontend Developers.
- Unicorns are Bullshit.
Doug Bowman’s last day as Creative Director at Twitter is today. He shares a love letter to Twitter, and this stands out to me:
“I love how people can gain a new voice with Twitter. It has given me a louder and farther-reaching voice than I ever thought possible. And while I can only physically be in one place at one time, I love how Twitter distributes my awareness of what’s going on nearby or far away. At any moment, I can instantly know what’s going on in the next room, in the next town, or in a country halfway around the world.”